Take care of my heart - I've left it with you.
Profile.

Hello! I'm Hui Yun :)
I love songs louder than what you can imagine.
Jeremy DePoyster, Hayley Williams, Kim Hyun Joong & SHINee are love.
Alex Evans is my hero.
TDWP is my ulimate favourite band.
I adore cartoon bats.
I'm obsessed with the Twilight Saga.
I love my sparkly vampire, Edward Cullen more than you. So deal with that.
"Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today."
I love you with all the dopamine, serotonin, oxytocin and vasopressin in my brain. You are my chemical romance.



Screams.











Connections.
Drop Dead Monday, August 04, 2008 Monday, August 04, 2008
Photobucket
Here is a treat for the fans of my blog, who also like Alex Evans
hehe small treat only (:


Photobucket
SUPPORT DROP DEAD CLOTHINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(1 of the designers is Oliver Sykes ^^)
Sigh...... too bad I can't place there banners here.
Don't know what the hell is wrong here. :X
www.myspace.com/dropdeadclothings
their clothes are SUPER nice!! (:
(plus cute!)
Photobucket
old range of clothes
Photobucket
The summer range (:
Ooh!!!!!!!!! I freaking want a milkshake now! Yum..
Hmmmmm... milkshake panda! hehehe (:


It's so great to talk to my bestie again.
Yesterday I had a great chat with her.. share some problems with her..
Her views on my problems is the same as my poly friends.
I agree with them.. so now I am not confused by the bright sun anymore
I know what to do.. even if I still have any doubts... it's so much better to leave
then to stay at the sun.
The lights are too bright there..
Only time will tell how the thing will affect me but I know what to do now..
It's definitely clearer now..


IMB exam is coming!
In like 3 days time...
woah..... I am still blogging. LOL
The notes are super thick. The things that we need to study is like TONS AND TONS of it.. Can be used as sleeping pills
No kidding..


I wish 1 day I can meet my true love.
I know this sounds like some fairytale story but..
I still want to type here!
hehehe
Believe in love because every single girl out there
deserves someone who will love her a lot and treasure her existence in his world.
I believe 1 day he will make me the happiest girl on earth (:
I read Girlfriend magazine(Australia's edition) for the month of September
in 1 movie called Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging, there is a character called Robbie. He is a really gentle, sweet person, really down-to-earth. Plus he is in a band.
awwwwwww... this guy sounds like my ideal kind of guy.
In a band! Woahh..
Edward from Twilight is the most sweetest and romantic guy I ever known.
Every guy should learn from him lol! As if they will.
hahahaha! Kidding :P
Okay got to study
Bye!



Hahahahaha! cute picture
xoxo Bobo 4/8/08