Take care of my heart - I've left it with you.
Profile.

Hello! I'm Hui Yun :)
I love songs louder than what you can imagine.
Jeremy DePoyster, Hayley Williams, Kim Hyun Joong & SHINee are love.
Alex Evans is my hero.
TDWP is my ulimate favourite band.
I adore cartoon bats.
I'm obsessed with the Twilight Saga.
I love my sparkly vampire, Edward Cullen more than you. So deal with that.
"Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today."
I love you with all the dopamine, serotonin, oxytocin and vasopressin in my brain. You are my chemical romance.



Screams.











Connections.
I'll always remember you as, you are right now to me Friday, July 25, 2008 Friday, July 25, 2008
Photobucket
Alex Evans and his gorgeous sister (:
I envy their blue eyes.. so beautiful
I will stop at here.
My friends told me that I kept on saying he's hot, his eyes are so beautiful all these things.. so I shall control myself.. hahaha


VampireFreaks.com is a new distraction for me.
I find myself going to that site almost every single day..
don't know what the hell I am looking for.. just you know browsing around..
to see nice pictures.. for friendster or whatever..
But the pictures there are sooooooo... nice..
hahaha.. should be 'scenary' not pictures.
Try this website! Especially if you like emo/scene guys or girls.
It will not fail you.


I LOVE Mayday Parade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~~~~~~
Mayday Parade is now on my top 5 favourite bands list (:
1) Panic at the Disco (since secondary 4)
2) Alesana ( ^^ my favourite screamo band. Let's scream!!!!!!!)
3) Hopes Die Last (my 2nd favourite screamo band)
4) The Devil Wears Prada (not screamo band, it's a METAL band! Rawrrrrr!! They are AMAZING.. hehehehe.. I adore Jeremy DePoyster's voice.. Heavenly....
your voice is really a gift from god.)
5) Mayday Parade ( after all that love songs from them.. they are too good to be ignored)
The DAMN thing is that.. finally Patd is coming.... BUT I can't go..... sob!
I want to see them!! But no money... :X
Argh!!!!! I want to see Brendon Urie!!(my another idol besides Alex Evans.. ^^)
I better stop it now.. If not panpig really go and buy the tickets.. die already...


Love is the sweetest thing on earth..
nothing in this world.. is sweeter than that..
It's still something that I really really like.
Panpig wrote me something this week. That message was so romantic..
I swear I was smiling, when I read it. You can feel his love from the message..
He is so far.. yet his message make him seems closer to me.. '
So sweet..
Talking about sweet.. I really like this song by Mayday Parade

Mayday Parade: Three Cheers For Five Years lyrics

I swear that you don't have to go, I thought we could wait for the fireworks

I thought we could wait for the snow
To wash over Georgia and kill the hurt
I thought I could live in your arms and spend every moment I had with you
Stay up all night with the stars
Confess all the faith that I had in you (I had in you)

Too late, I'm sure, and lonely
Another night, another dream wasted on you
Just be here now, against me
You know the words, so sing along for me baby
For Heaven's sake, I know you're sorry, but you wont stop crying
This anniversary may never be the same
Inside I hope you know I'm dying, with my heart beside me, in shattered pieces that, may never be replaced
And if I died right now, you'd never be the same

I thought with a month of apart
Together would find us an opening
And moonlight would provide the spark
And that I would stumble across your key
Or break down the door to your heart
Forever could see us, not you and me
And you'd help me out of the dark
And I give my heart as an offering (An offering)

Too late, I'm sure, and lonely
Another night, another dream wasted on you
Just be, here now
Against me
You know the words, so sing along for me baby
For Heaven's sake, I know you're sorry, but you wont stop crying
This anniversary may never be the same
Inside I hope you know I'm dying, with my heart beside me, In shattered pieces that, may never be replaced
And if I died right now, you'd never be the same

And I... Will always... Remember you as, you are right now to me
And I... Will always... Remember you now, remember you now...

Oh... So sleep alone tonight
With no one here just by your side
Sleep alone tonight
How does he feel?
How does he kiss?
How does he taste while he's on your lips?
I can't forget you
I know you want me to want you, I want to
But I can't forget you
So when this is over, don't blow your composure, baby
I can't forget you
I know you want me to want you, I want to
But I can't forget you
So when this is over don't blow your composure, baby
I can't forget you...
I know you want me to want you, I want to...

awwwwwwww.. such a sad song..
I like these parts the most
"Inside I hope you know I'm dying, with my heart beside me, In shattered pieces that, may never be replaced And if I died right now, you'd never be the same."
"I thought with a month of apart
Together would find us an opening
And moonlight would provide the spark
And that I would stumble across your key
Or break down the door to your heart
Forever could see us, not you and me
And you'd help me out of the dark
AndI give my heart as an offering"
awwwwwwwww...... This song represents how a guy finds out that his girlfriend cheated on him.. Plus he loves his girlfriend a lot.. This girl is so lucky.. The boyfriend is so sweet..
Okay.. because of this song and all those things that I believe in, I want a boyfriend like him.. Which is sweet, romantic and loves me a lot..
If I can get a guy of my dreams, I want to tell the whole world that it's the greatest thing that happened to me. Trust me I will put on my blog, msn, friendster that finally I find someone that I really really like


Finally German oral is over! Yay!!!!!!
But can't be happy for long.. :X
I got so many homework to do.. InChem tutorial, MicroA project, Comms Skills projects.. projectsssssssssssssssssss.. Oh my god and report! :X
Plus exams are around the corner..
Soon it will say 'Hello' to me.. and I will be like.. 'what??!!??!!'.. lol!!
over reaction hahaha XD
Must study!!!!!!!!!!!! Then holidays can go out with my friends!! Yay!!!
(:
before I go high.. Bye! I got to go..


xoxo Bobo 25/7/08 (hehe.. such a cute picture ^^)